Thursday, June 27, 2013

Half way through breakfast this morning the brick guy showed up again to put another coat of shellac on the bricks and the mortar between them. As my wife noted this morning, I've hardly had a day without an interruption to my R&R, and Ive been unable to schedule any travel because I've got family visitings for the 4th, and a 5k two weeks later, meaning I cant be gone for 2 weeks which sort of shoots any beach plans in the foot. Well, meh.

Started to watch xfiles this morning, stopped when rudy got in. Hello-Fresh delivery arrived, tossed that in the fridge, started reading another civil rights focused book. and ... Im going to get back to doing that, but I also plan on going running once my stomach is fully settled from breakfast. And yes, this post is truly worthless if you arent just looking for my day worth of stuff.

No comments: