Tuesday, July 16, 2013

so Im sitting here at midnight

and I eant to be writyinhg code, but my hsnf is ... really fuckinh irritzting. and Im intentionally not fizing whats going on with my hand and the typing thing becausre it is too frustrating to ctually go back and fix shit. the real problem is all the control srqunced with ctrl shitf and slt where the left hand just bounces off the keys. and I make adjustments, but it still fucks me up. 

yeah fixing things is better than just letting shit slide, but every few characters I need to backspace revert double check where my hand is and do all sorts of maintaining whats going on instead of just flowing, previous estimates of 60% efficiency were greatly exagerated. fuuuuuuck. well ... doc appointment in ... tomorrow as of midnight, so ... hopefully Ill get a more accurate prognosis and timeline of when this will be off and maybe Ill just need to learn to deal with it till middle of september ... and at that point I guess working till then ... I guess partially just excuse making but holy shit is it annoying to go from proficient typist to 3rd grader who may accidentally type rm -r * or accidentally bork things in some other way with a stray hand

1 comment:

Amy Dusto said...

Lamesauce on the hand frustrations. Maybe if the brace comes off it will help with typing? If you could do it without screwing up recovery.